Equestrian aims for 2013 - Part 2 - Rebekah Marshall

I hope you all enjoyed reading Marie's equestrian aims for 2013. If you didn't get time to read it then head over to my previous blog to read it now.

Here is the second part of my equestrian aims for 2013 feature which tells of Rebekah Marshall's quest to finally get back into competing; but with her new horse.

After loaning a horse for quite some time, Rebekah decided in November it was time to buy her own pony. No one imagined then that Viking would take a while to settle down in his new surroundings but Rebekah has never looked back and is now hoping to compete him in the coming year.

"Good luck for 2013! My biggest horsey achievement was building up my confidence with my old loan horse, jumping a 3ft course in a local show. Then I guess buying my new pony in November, although in some ways I feel like this has set back my riding as he's taking a long time to settle down so we can really work on anything...My horsey hope for 2013 is for Viking to settle and for us to do some XC and jumping competitions in the summer :)"

I wish you every bit of luck for 2013 Rebekah - let me know when you win your first red rosette, I'm sure it won't take long at all! To view Rebekah's art and illustration blog click here.


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig